Investing in Our Community
We believe in giving back to those in the most need within our community.
Supporting our Community
In addition to being committed to providing extraordinary legal care to our clients, our mission at Marasco & Nesselbush includes serving our community. Toward that end, Marasco & Nesslebush established the Marasco & Nesselbush Charitable Foundation.
Each year, the Foundation supports numerous charitable efforts and organizations that enhance our community and improve the lives of people throughout our state, throughout New England, and elsewhere in the world.
Our continued investment and involvement in our own community are integral components of our Firm’s core philosophy and value system. Whether it is supporting the many worthy charitable organizations mentioned below, helping individuals and families in need, or sponsoring events for foundations and charitable organizations, we are committed to giving back in an effort to extend a helping hand to others. Our commitment to these efforts enriches us as professionals and adds breadth and depth to our perspective.
If you know of a local organization doing great things in the community, let us know about them. Feel free to nominate them to receive a contribution from the Marasco & Nesselbush Charitable Foundation.
Marasco & Nesselbush is always looking for new ways to help our community
If you have a charitable organization you would like us to support, please contact us for consideration.
Organizations We Support
- AIDS Project RI (a division of Family Services)
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association (RI Chapter)
- Amos House
- Armenian Relief Society
- Arthritis Foundation (Northern and Southern New England Chapter)
- Brain Injury Association of RI
- Colombian American Cultural Society
- Habitat for Humanity (Haitian Earthquake Relief)
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International
- Katie DeCubellis Memorial Foundation
- Mental Health Association of Rhode Island
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Narragansett Council, Boy Scouts of America
- National MS Society (RI Chapter)
- Nuweetooun School and Tomaquag Indian Memorial Museum
- Ocean State Theatre Company
- Partners in Health (Haitian Earthquake Relief)
- Pawtucket Red Sox
- Progreso Latino
- Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Resource Foundation
- The Providence Center
- Providence In-Town Churches Association
- Rhode Island Association for Justice
- Rhode Island Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Rhode Island Coalition for the Homeless
- Rhode Island Pride
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Foundation
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Welcome House
- West Broadway Neighborhood Association
- Youth Pride, Inc.