Warwick Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Though riding the Rhode Island roads can give you a wonderful sense of freedom, things can abruptly change on the busy streets and highways of Warwick. Being in a motorcycle accident can be very traumatic and chaotic and result in serious injuries to operators and their passengers.
These injuries range from mild to moderate, but there is always the risk of more serious injuries and fatalities. Brain damage, paralysis, and internal organ damage can result from a catastrophic motorcycle accident.
- Brain injuries ranging from mild to concussion, to brain damage and possible coma
- Back and spinal cord injuries, paralysis
- Severing of limbs
- Internal organ damage or laceration
- Back injuries such as damaged spinal cord leading to paralysis
Are Fatal Motorcycle Accidents Common In Warwick?
If a family member passed away in an accident, our Warwick motorcycle accident lawyers can help you evaluate a wrongful death lawsuit and support you with compassion after the loss of a loved one.
What Should I Do After A Motorcycle Accident?
If you are injured in a motorcycle accident, you should immediately seek medical attention.
The emergency room at Kent Hospital is open 24/7. In more dire situations, Rhode Island Hospital offers the only level 1 trauma center in southeast New England. Diagnosing and treating your injuries quickly can make a difference in your health and ultimate outcome of your injuries.
Medical reports and procedures are also typically key pieces of evidence in negligence and wrongful death lawsuits.
Call the Warwick police to the scene of the crash and file a police report. If your injuries don’t prevent it, take pictures of the accident scene with your phone.
What Kind Of Financial Compensation Can I Expect After A Motorcycle Accident?
After a motorcycle accident, our Warwick motorcycle accident attorneys will work hard to see that you are awarded the maximum compensation in a lawsuit. Though settlement and verdict amounts are difficult to estimate, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Medical bills for your injury treatment and rehabilitation
- Income lost from being unable to work due to your injuries
- Lost income due to the wrongful death of a family member
- Diminished future earning capacity from a permanent disability
- Property damage to your motorcycle
- Physical pain that you suffered as a result of your injuries
- Mental anguish that you or your family endured after an accident
Will It Hurt My Case If I Wasn’t Wearing A Motorcycle Helmet?
How Can A Warwick Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Help Me?
The team of motorcycle accident lawyers at our firm are committed to assisting you with your case from start to finish. We have successfully secured significant financial awards and settlements for clients injured in motorcycle accidents. Our experienced attorneys will compassionately guide you through the lawsuit and handle all aspects of your case.
We will help you:
- Organize your medical documentation
- Assess the accident, your injuries, medical bills, lost wages and property damage to estimate total financial impact
- Contact and interview accident witnesses
- Handle communications and interactions with at-fault parties, insurance companies and their lawyers
- Present the at-fault party’s insurer with a demand letter
- File necessary documents with the court
- Negotiate a settlement for your approval
- Represent you in court and manage all phases of a trial