Now Hiring: Providence Based Marketing Coordinator
Growing, fast-paced Providence law firm seeks an energetic Marketing Coordinator. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing or related field.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Customer service oriented with an energetic, friendly personality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Demonstrated understanding of social media and general acuity with web-based tools and software.
- Organizational and time-management skills with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Drivers license and access to a vehicle.
- Experience with event planning and Constant Contact is a plus.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating marketing activities such as events, mailings and online reviews.
- Data entry and tracking marketing activities.
- Drafting marketing collateral.
- Client outreach.
- Event planning and attendance.
- Administrative duties.
- Other tasks as assigned.
We offer excellent benefits and compensation consistent with experience as well as an extraordinary work environment. Providence Business News recognized us once again as a Best Place to Work in 2016!
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Jennifer Bettencourt at firstname.lastname@example.org.