Marasco & Nesselbush, LLP is Rhode Island’s premier Social Security Disability and Personal Injury law firm. We are based in Providence, R.I. and have offices throughout New England.
Our mission is to provide exceptional client service and to obtain extraordinary legal results to improve the lives of our clients and staff, and to serve our community. We achieve our mission by exceeding expectations with intelligence, respect, kindness, compassion, team spirit, enthusiasm, attention to detail, efficiency and productivity.
Our firm has earned a reputation for excellence, and we actively promote a positive work environment for our staff. We have developed an upbeat workplace environment that rewards hard work and quality service to our clients. In fact, our firm has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Rhode Island” by Providence Business News.
We are always in search of the best of the best! Marasco & Nesselbush always welcomes résumés or applications from highly qualified individuals with experience in the legal field. Entry-level positions not requiring experience are occasionally available. Exceptional lawyers, paralegals, legal secretaries and other legal professionals are encouraged to email a résumé or a letter of application to the firm at any time.
Unless specified otherwise, résumés or email applications should be sent to JMarasco@m-n-law.com.
“We have always sought to treat our employees and clients as if they were members of our own family. We are so humbled and grateful by the way we’ve grown throughout the years, and honored to know that our employees and managers think highly of our firm,” said partners Joe Marasco and Donna Nesselbush when the firm was honored as one of Rhode Island’s best places to work.
Since we opened our doors in 1999, we have created a culture that emphasizes and rewards hard work, quality, integrity, honesty and commitment to our clients. We have cultivated strong ties to our community, including support for organizations such as the Brain Injury Association of Rhode Island, MS Society of Rhode Island, McAuley House, St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital and many other worthy causes.
To find out more about the law firm of Marasco & Nesselbush, read the About Our Firm page on this website.
Current Open Positions
- No positions at this time
Medical Records Assistant (MRA)
Fast-paced Providence law firm is seeking a Medical Records Assistant to join our team. Primary responsibility is retrieving medical and billing records for clients per the direction of attorneys and legal assistants. Good organizational and communication skills are required. Must be able to handle high volume of work. Customer service experience a plus.
Bilingual Legal Assistant – Personal Injury/Medical Malpractice
Growing, fast-paced Providence law firm seeks a bilingual Legal Assistant to join our Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice Practice Group. Our firm is committed to world class client service.
- Bilingual (fluent in Spanish)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, and work both within a team and independently.
- Ideal candidate has an understanding of the personal injury and/or medical malpractice legal process.
- Knowledge of property damage claims and liens is a plus.
- Preferred proficiency in Needles and Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
- Manage personal injury and medical malpractice legal files from onset of matter through settlement or until transferred to litigation team.
- Perform new matter intakes and meet with clients from onset of case throughout lifecycle of matter.
- Deliver and maintain exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers including relationship building.
- Electronic and physical records maintenance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We offer excellent benefits and compensation consistent with experience as well as an extraordinary work environment. Providence Business News once again recognized us as a Best Place to Work in 2017!
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Dennis Cesana at email@example.com.
Kindly do not use the chat function or forms to discuss employment.