You want to make sure you have an experienced, skilled, compassionate and caring legal advocate to help you with your Social Security Disability (SSD) application and to assist in appealing if your claim is not approved.
Choosing the right attorney can be difficult. There are certain things you should look for to make sure your lawyer will provide you with the quality legal advocacy you need.
When you are considering hiring a lawyer to help you with your Social Security Disability claim, you need to look for an attorney:
- With experience handling SSD cases. Lawyers have different areas of practice and various specialties. Marasco & Nesselbush is a premier Social Security Disability law firm in Rhode Island. We have helped thousands of clients get SSD benefits since we opened our firm in 1999.
- With a long track record of success. You need lawyers who have proved time and again that they can get the job done. While every case is different, you should review the testimonials about Marasco & Nesselbush and our past results to see how we have helped clients like you get the full benefits they deserve.
- Who has the resources to help. Our firm is a premier Social Security Disability advocacy firm. We have a strong network of medical professionals and skilled attorneys who can handle your claim and make sure you have the evidence you need to prove your eligibility for benefits.
- Who is a skilled professional. At Marasco & Nesselbush, our attorneys care about their clients and about serving the public. We are members of the National Organization of Social Security Disability Representatives and the Rhode Island Association for Justice. We have also been named among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers nationwide. Our professional credentials are strong, and you can rest assured your case is in good hands.
- Who cares about clients. Our attorneys understand how frightening it is to be unable to work and earn a living. We promise to treat your case with the importance and compassion it deserves. We will do everything possible to make life easier for you by taking on the burden of dealing with the SSA on your behalf.
- Who is an active member of the community. Marasco & Nesselbush supports local nonprofits and our attorneys donate time and money to local organizations. We care about giving back to those around us, and we believe it is our responsibility to help not just our clients, but also the community where we work and live.
- Who you feel comfortable with. Your lawyer is your advocate and your guide as you make your disability claim. Schedule a consultation to make sure your attorney listens to you and cares about your case.
At Marasco & Nesselbush, we do our very best to exceed client expectations and ensure that we get you the maximum disability income you are entitled to. We will keep you updated and communicate with you regularly, advise you every step of the way and put our years of legal knowledge to work for you. You will not be charged legal fees unless we recover benefits in your case.
Marasco & Nesselbush, LLP is dedicated to economic, personal, and social justice for our clients. As disability attorneys, we have helped thousands of people with disabilities obtain Social Security benefits. Marasco & Nesselbush, LLP is one of the region’s largest and most successful disability law firms.
Call or contact us online now to get started.