fbpx

How much does Marasco & Nesselbush charge to represent me?

We charge no fee unless and until we win your case and obtain Social Security Disability benefits for you. When we win, our fee is ordinarily twenty-five percent (25%) of all retroactive benefits. The Social Security Administration will automatically withhold our twenty-five percent (25%) fee, and will send you the remaining seventy-five percent (75%) of your retroactive benefits. You, the claimant, will then begin receiving your full, monthly Social Security Disability check(s) each month, into the future, with absolutely no additional fees to Marasco & Nesselbush.

Although our fee is ordinarily 25% of all retroactive benefits, there are rare situations where the attorney and client may agree to a fee other than 25% of the past-due benefits. Even in these situations, SSA must authorize our agreed upon fee. Generally, this happens in cases where the retroactive amount is minimal and the attorney and client agree on a fee that will more adequately compensate for legal services.

CHAT | CALL