Celebrating 17 Years of Trusted Legal Care
This month we celebrate our 17th year providing world-class legal service to the injured and disabled. Our success is attributed to our dedicated team and loyal clients. We thank you for your continued support in 2016.
Recent Case Results
- $2 Million Recovery – Secured on behalf of the family and two minor children due to negligent care and treatment. The case involved the negligent administration of a medication without appropriate monitoring.
- $1.2 Million Recovery – Secured on behalf of the family and minor child due to the negligent administration of the wrong medication while pregnant resulting in birth defects to her child.
- $950,000 Recovery – Secured on behalf of the family for wrongful death arising out of the failure to timely screen for and diagnose colon cancer.
- $800,000 Recovery – Secured on behalf of the family in a wrongful death action alleging negligent medical care and monitoring, which resulted in late intervention for respiratory arrest, leading to brain damage, coma and death.
- $750,000 Recovery – Secured on behalf of the family for a complex medical malpractice action involving the failure to timely diagnose and treat breast cancer.
- $500,000 Recovered – Secured on behalf of a wife in a wrongful death action arising out of the negligent medical care and discharge after administering pain medications to her spouse, which resulted in cardiac arrest.
- $500,000 Recovered – Recovered on behalf of a woman who sustained permanent damage to muscle tissue arising out of failure of the medical staff to properly and timely treat a “bed sore” (pressure ulcer), which allowed the ulcer to progress to an advanced stage with resulting injury.
- $375,000 Recovery – Recovered on behalf of a woman who sustained a dog bite to her index finger of her right dominant hand resulting in amputation.
- $350,000 Recovery – Secured on behalf of the family for wrongful death due to a fall while in the care of a nursing home.
- $342,500 Recovery – Secured on behalf of a gentleman for a slip and fall due to the staircase being void of a handrail which resulted in a fall that caused severe spinal injuries.
For a complete listing of case results, please click HERE.